Spa Day At Home
Taking the time to show yourself some physical self-care can really reset you and help you de-stress. Not all of us have the time or money to book a fancy spa appointment every week (wouldn’t that be nice though!) However there are ways to pamper yourself from home that can really lift your mood when you need it!
- Use a face mask/ give yourself a facial
- Have a bubble bath or use a bath bomb
- Light a candle in the bathroom (put it somewhere safe and make sure it doesn’t drip on anything!)
- Use some hand cream and give yourself a hand massage
- Paint your nails
- Put a drop of lavender oil on your pillow to help you sleep
- Wear an eye mask
- Listen to soothing, relaxing music when you’re in the bath.
Whatever works for you- just use that time to take care of yourself! You deserve it!
If you’d like to learn about other basic ways to self-care, Si put together a handy video with some tips!
It’s important to find what works for you. If this doesn’t help, don’t worry. There are plenty of other ways to cope. See other ideas of things to try.